Although we currently do not expect students to wear school uniform, there is a dress code that students must adhere to:
- Clothes must be comfortable, sensible and suitable for learning
- The length and style of skirts needs to be appropriate for a place of work
- Although we don’t advocate the wearing of shorts, those that sit on the knee or just above the knee would be deemed acceptable
- T-shirts, blouses, shirts etc. should cover shoulders and not be low-cut or expose the midriff
- No inappropriate logos / writing on T-shirts etc.
- Outdoor coats, gloves, hats and scarves should not be worn inside school and should be removed before entering the Central Area